Hai.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimani

Greetings and whatnot. I have rats (well there my moms) she's on here alot so I decided to take a check.
Name Stacey
Age 18
gends I'm a girl XD
Likes Naruto!<3, Pokemon (Only team rocket and charazard), rats, Neighbours dog, popsicles, Avatar: the last airbender, eyeshield 21, reading, drawing.
Dislikes Everything that wasn't listed in likes.

Random info When I was in grade 10 I found out that there where rats in my locker. It scared the hell out of me. They where LARGE and STINKY and WILD.

This all ended in me yelling and throwing my backpack down the hallway. when I told the office, they didn't care and well...I haven't had a locker since.

Heres pictures of me (because I'm just rad like that.)

Picture592.jpg

Picture601.jpg
(me and teh jer-bear)

Hi and welcome!!!

Hey, I've got a foil Charizard in mint condition. Don't ask me why. lol It's from the days when my boys were into Pokemon and now I just can't get rid of the cute little fella.

Sharlees rattakisses said:
Welcome Stacey-Bits!! (the "bits" part of the name came about when she was a baby and just a little bit (Small) love Mother-Unit. (as she calls me)
Hai mom :panic:

Don't know if I could frequent a forum where my mom hung out... but you two wouldn't be the first on here (right Jo?)

Back