Guess who's getting a FN?!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ktina

For Christmas I had the choice between an iPod or a FN, and despite the fact that I really wanted an iPod, my ratties mean more to me. :D So tonight me and my mom are going to look at FN's at PetsMart (even though they are more expensive, but oh well). I'm also having major GGMR, and my mom is debating letting me get two more boys as well (not sure from where yet, I want to rescue but there have been no ratties in need lately so I may have to wait)!

Wow I'm so happy! With the FN I'd be reduced to two cages, one for girls and then I can split the FN so that my two groups of boys can live there (because Ratagain HATES the other boys for some reason).

Yippee! If I get it you can expect lots of pics!

Wow!! What a fantastic Xmas gift. I remember a couple of years ago, I got one for my birthday from hubby. It was the best gift ever.

Although... an Ipod would have been cool too. :wink:

Well, we went looking but I didn't buy one yet. My mom wants to wait until after Thanksgiving to see if it goes on sale. :roll: I'm still getting it sometime soon, though, even if it doesn't go on sale!

There was this adorable black dumbo berkshire there that I completely fell in love with. I had self control, though!

:shock:

There is no WAY I could have controlled myself there, hahaha.

Great gift! :D I'm thinking about asking for another level, hehe. My roommate may disown me though.

Congratulations on the cage! That is a very sweet Christmas present.. better than an Ipod.

Tell your mom she can save $75 by ordering it from ferret.com!! That is a lot of money. Then maybe she could get you the FN cage and an ipod shuffle?? (Wishful dreaming, I know!)

Back