Greets from Guelph

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sausage4ever

Okay so I have been on this group for a while but didn't want to formally introduce until I moved to Guelph. I am a student at the University of Guelph and am owned by three beautiful rescue ratties. We'll start with Eli, my 32 month old solid black from Hamilton SPCA, he is a loving squishy and loves to be scritched. Then we have the skinkids, Davey and Caillou who I recently adopted from the Brantford SPCA after them being there for over three months. They're called skinkids because they're hairless and surely couldn't be called furbabies.

Hey Sausage

What program are you in? Are you psyched for THURSDAY! i actually am a little bit...a true note as to what a huge geek i am....but my semester is going to KILL anyway lol

are you living with the rattiekids in Rez or are you off campus? I had my first boys in rez with me and it was basically awesome :)

Cityratt I'm in Animal Bio, first year. There are no pets allowed in Rez so I'm off-campus. I'm semi-psyched for thurs. after alll I'vve never been to university before.

good answer sausage :) nope pets arent allowed in rez :D

Things will work out awesomely....if you ever have any questions about first year lemme know....i cant promise i remember alot but if you need to freakout to someone who likely freaked out for the same reason lol just launch me a PM

Welcome Sausage. Hope you're ready for classes tomorrow. I started yesterday.

Back