Greetings

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky2008

Hi there,

My name is Brian and I've owned rats for over eight years. My first rat, Sky, was a peach-hooded baby boy that I bought in 2000 and the little guy that introduced me to how wonderful rats are as pets. He lived to the ripe-old age of 4 1/2 when he finally passed away and I still miss him and think of him often. His mate, Lucy, was a black-hood who died two years before him and they had two wonderful litters together (none of the babies went to pet stores! :thumbup: ). His and Lucy's great-grandchildren still live with friends.

I don't currently have any rats, as it took me 4 years of marriage to finally convince my wife to allow us to bring rats back into our home. Once I get my pair home and settled, I'll be sure to post pics.

Other than that, it's great to be back amoungst fellow rattie fans. I hope to make some friends!

Hi and welcome!! Wow, 4.5 years is amazing!!
I hope when your wife is comfortable, you'll both look at ratties in shelters. It's increditble just how many need homes in the maritimes.

:welcome:

:welcome4: sky2008!

from me and my gang ... :ratwave:

We are getting more & more Maritimers, which is great. I hope that your wife comes around (it took a year before I could talk my husband into having rats in the house); there are some very sweet rats available for adoption in this area recently. :tracks:

Welcome to the forum. SQ has a few different prospects here on the forum that need homes. It was my husband who suggested we gets rats about 8 years ago. We both have grown to love them. I had to get past the tail believe it or not.

Ann

Back