Greenwood Park Animal Hosp. Toronto - UPDATE

Discussion in 'Rat Veterinarian Listings' started by lilspaz68, Sep 13, 2016.

Help Support Rat Shack Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Sep 13, 2016 #1

lilspaz68

lilspaz68

lilspaz68

Administrator Staff Member Admin

Dr. Munn who built Greenwood on his excellent reputation is no longer at the clinic. There is sadly no official announcement just word of mouth and a brief introduction as the new owner of Norwood Veterinary Services. At Greenwood they have a few vets who see rats, but one is a locum and the other I have little confidence in. It has also become more difficult to get a timely appointment for some. GPAH's future is up in the air as I am sure it's to be sold. Hopefully the new clinic is competent with rats otherwise a lot of us have lost our lifeline.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  2. Sep 16, 2016 #2

jorats

jorats

jorats

Not So Much Staff Member Admin

This is really sad.

3. Sep 19, 2016 #3

Amlet543

Amlet543

Amlet543

Thank you for the update. It kinda sucks that Dr Munn left just as I got my first ratties since he's been so highly recommended but if you guys find another Dr who is good with rats please let me know!

Petunia likes this.
  4. Dec 8, 2016 #4

littles

littles

littles

Saw dr Munn today and explained that he wasn't allowed to tell anyone about selling the practice. He sold it to his colleague dr Marcus which to be honest wasn't my fav dr soooo I did the drive out to Norwood today not horrible but definitely a day trip some goood food in Peterborough if you want to make an experience out of it lol . It's about 1.5 hours out of the city but I have wheels so not so bad. The vet techs at greenwood were super understandable that I wanted to go to dr Munn and we're happy to send my ratties records to him.

5. Dec 8, 2016 #5

littles

littles

littles

Saw dr Munn today and explained that he wasn't allowed to tell anyone about selling the practice. He sold it to his colleague dr Marcus which to be honest wasn't my fav dr soooo I did the drive out to Norwood today not horrible but definitely a day trip some goood food in Peterborough if you want to make an experience out of it lol . It's about 1.5 hours out of the city but I have wheels so not so bad. The vet techs at greenwood were super understandable that I wanted to go to dr Munn and we're happy to send my ratties records to him.

SQ likes this.
  6. Dec 18, 2016 #6

jorats

jorats

jorats

Not So Much Staff Member Admin

Thanks for that update!