Got my new phone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie

I ended up going wih a HTC desire HD. I simply love it! Way better then a blackberry. I can do so much. Internet is so fast. So many apps. Everything can be customized the way I want it, where I want. I can even browse and go on the forum. I'm glad. [s:3h9rjila][/s:3h9rjila]I researched and did my homework. Battery life is amazing. I think I will be sticking with :D :D Droid phones from now on.

I had an android phone and Loved the operating system but the phone itself had some issues. It was the backflip and was taken off the market shortly after I bought it.

I switched to a blackberry lol

I hope you enjoy your new phone!

Congrats on the new phone, I hope you enjoy it! I too have been engaged in heavy phone research for the past couple of months. So much info to absorb...makes my head spin.

Ugh I've been urging time to move faster to October so that I can upgrade my phone. I have a Blackberry right now, it was the cheapest Blackberry available at the time because I was low on funds so it's not the best. I'm thinking some sort of Android or an iPhone next. I do a lot of email and stuff so either one of those should work for me!

Wowzers! I don't even have a BBM or anything fancy, just a Samsung Instinct... which is a step up from the Moto Krazr I just replaced lol I am so jealous of those who can get these fancy phones. By the time I upgrade, my phones a dinosaur!

Back