Got gift ideas for veterinarians?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisK

We're at that transitional phase right now. Our ratties have passed away, and our lovely fosters are going to their owner in a few days. We'd like to thank our veterinarian and his staff for their many years of tireless service. (and I gave them a run for their money a number of times!)

Best ideas I've come up with so far are a fruit basket, and/or chocolates. I like this because I know their office is often very very busy, and probably it'd be useful to have healthy food handy.

Has anyone got other ideas for gifts for our vets?

A fruit basket or arrangement is a nice idea, something for them to chow on all day. You could also do something like nut-free muffins.

A donation in their names to a group like the Farley Foundation, or the WSPA?

We always bring our clinic cookies and chocolates. They always seem to love it. Also, they absolutely love when I make personalized thank you cards.

Oh, yeah, chocolates, fruit baskets/arrangements, cookies, whatever. We loved to get food at the clinic I worked at. We were always super busy, so having stuff around that would could just grab to snack was always a good thing! Especially if its with a sweet card. We always enjoyed getting cards from people telling us how we helped them and impacted them, in good ways.

I gave a fruit basket once to an office, and they said thanks, but where the heck are the cookies?! Hahahaha!
Give them yummies. Save the apples and oranges for another day. Fresh-baked cookies and a heart-felt card would be wonderful!

Joanne said:
Give them yummies. Save the apples and oranges for another day. Fresh-baked cookies and a heart-felt card would be wonderful!

I dunno, I find fruit to be yummies, especially stuff like berries and melons since I usually only buy apples and pears and the like. And not everyone appreciates having being tempted when they're on a fancy diet (either medically or self imposed ) :p

Food is always good, maybe both fruits, and things like cookies or muffins? I'm sure a busy place like that would really enjoy having that sort of stuff around to snack on.

Back