Goliath updates (new pics April 9)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vet did the one incision one time on my Oliver and it opened right up. I rushed him back in all hysterical ( :roll: )
She told me to just leave it be, it will close up and heal on it's own... but she went back to two incisions.
Your vet intubates mine doesn't. I was surprised when I read about being careful with how much water to give them after the neuter. This was with Oliver aka Pluto.

jorats said:
My vet did the one incision one time on my Oliver and it opened right up. I rushed him back in all hysterical ( :roll: )
She told me to just leave it be, it will close up and heal on it's own... but she went back to two incisions.
Your vet intubates mine doesn't. I was surprised when I read about being careful with how much water to give them after the neuter. This was with Oliver aka Pluto.

hahaha...I don't think she intubates..i think its the standard apres-surgery form they do up. LOL. I am sure its just a gas mask like with euthanasia.

I ignore the water thing myself.

lilspaz68 said:
jorats said:

hahaha...I don't think she intubates..i think its the standard apres-surgery form they do up. LOL. I am sure its just a gas mask like with euthanasia.

Really? :doh:
I talked to my vet about that and she told me she's not comfortable inserting a tube.

jorats said:
lilspaz68 said:
jorats said:

Really? :doh:
I talked to my vet about that and she told me she's not comfortable inserting a tube.

I think those are tiny delicate throats to put a tube down. I don't think they do it for the smalls. Good to know though :)

WHEW!!!! Thank God his neuter went so well!!!! What a solid and stable little man he is!!!! :love6: Goli :love6:

His incision looks GOOD!!!! WOW.... and I thought Ben's looked good when he came home!!! Goli looks like he is feeling good. No pain or discomfort! :tumkiss:

You can breathe now Sweetie!!!! (or better yet... we can ALL breathe now!!!) Give the little trooper tummy kisses and scritches for me!!!! :bananas:

Oooooooh, little Goliman, he's looking good. So is that incision! Give him a great bug cuddle and lots of kisses for me, I'm so glad he's doing well!

3 day old incision, the glue has come off and its just the incision left. Looks good.
He was trying so hard to lick me while I was taking this pic. :giggle:

Goli-neuterincisionday3apr14.jpg

Back