Going to Ottawa this weekend

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

I'm going to Ottawa for the long weekend. If there is anything anyone needs from there in the Toronto area, let me know!

I can't wait for clean air, lol.

*wonders if there are any cheap Ferret Nation cages left at the Super Pet.*

Goodbye smog for the weekend...lol
It never fails, the minute we get close to Barrie from Sudbury, my husband's allergies go nuts and his asthma kicks in. Funny thing though, Sudbury with all it's mining junk coming out of all our stacks, super or not, you'd think we'd be affected by that.
I wonder if the people from TO are used to their smog like we are used to our pollution?

can't you order them online now for less than $200 shipped now? i heard something like that.. it's painful to think i got mine for $330 Canadian but at least i am one of the few who got one before the fad began :p

ima trend setter.

Actually I remember recommending it to someone and then -the admin of the other forum- said it was horrible for a household with male and female rats, neuter this, spay that..

guess who got 2 of them almost a week later about 2 feet from each other with males in one and females in the other ;) :roll:

unglued said:
Actually I remember recommending it to someone and then -the admin of the other forum- said it was horrible for a household with male and female rats, neuter this, spay that..

guess who got 2 of them almost a week later about 2 feet from each other with males in one and females in the other ;) :roll:
:gaah:

In half an hour I'm off to Ottawa.. about a 4.5 hr drive? I'm looking forward to an air conditioned car, lol, it's so hot in here.

Back