Glutton Management

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifervb

It's one thing to have to contend with 4 rusty butt gluttons during treat time, but it is something completely different to have a little man get stuck in his own sweatshirt hole while trying to pilfer a teklad block. :roll:

Albert likes to start with making holes in my sweatshirts but he doesn't like to finish the job. As a result.... his little head got stuck in one hole and he couldn't get it out. :shock:

He let out this heart-wrenching screech as he struggled to free himself from his prison.... with his teklad block still in his mouth.

You can imagine how fast I was in the play compound to rescue my little, black hooded, adventurer from his predicament!

Fortunately, my little man knows me.... even in times of terror.... so I was able to calm him down enough to ease his head and neck out of the hole, massage his neck to make sure there were no injuries, and then send him off with his mid-afternoon snack. :heart:

Roquefort was also in the sweatshirt when snack time came, but he was focused enough to know that the hole was not the exit. :giggle: He trotted out, the long way around, and collected his block. He may be a bit of a glutton but he is easy-going in his methods of obtaining his fair share.

Perhaps Albert will learn from Roquefort.... I doubt it but it's worth hoping for. :wink:

:laugh4: That is just too funny. Never a dull moment with your boys. Did you go and cut the hole a little bigger the crown prince of food?

Back