Getting a new dog! 6 month old Shih Tzu!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tikus

ITS OFFICIAL!
I am picking up my new puppy on the 27th. :D
His current name is Hurley (will be changed... Name suggestions?) He is a 6 month old Shih Tzu, his colour is supposedly called "red". He is kind of a copper colour with some white markings on his feet and chest. He was rescued from up north when he was a littly puppy, and brought down here. it was a private rescue by a lady and her husband in duncan.
My dad was the one left to decide if the dog would work or not. He has fallen head over heels in love with this dog, and i am beyond excited to go meet this little guy.

I am so beyond excited for this. I really need this. I've been through a lot in the past 3 years, and i really just need to heal, and have someone who can be there for me, and who i know will ALWAYS be there for me. I'm finally getting that.
There is no way to explain how happy i am.

Pic of him when he was 3 months old:
399359_10150472895443950_565293949_8570324_610506310_n.jpg

Will definitely add more when we get him. Apparently his hair is down to the ground now. :emb: (he will be getting shaved. lol.)

Ok, what do you guys think of the name Lincoln? I could call him Link for short, cause he is going to fill up that missing link in my life...
cheesy. i know.

FANTASTIC NEWS!
this is meant to be. :heart:
a guy just called about my violin for sale, and he wants to buy. that's another 150-175$ in my pocket. which will cover all his shots (i had the money for them already, but this makes it so that money can go towards his neuter. <3)

Back