Get Well Shelagh

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

I read one of the posting that stated that Shelagh wasn't posting right now because she was really sick. I would like to send healing vibes to her and hope she gets well soon.

Ann

Thank you for the thoughts everyone. I am attempting to go to work today and already feel dreadful and I haven't walked out the door yet. It was honestly a very very scary few days, being unable to move, beyond getting to the bathroom, getting fluids and then lying down again...the progression of symptoms was awful too...now I just feel super dizzy, weak, only occasionally nauseous, but at least I can sit upright longer than 15 mins (I hope!), and hopefully can muster enough energy to get through the work day.

I also need to do a Vet Run for poor Joey, who MUST have those nasty teeth trimmed as they are about to start cutting into his flesh. I'll let you know if I get an appt.

lilspaz68 said:
Thank you for the thoughts everyone. I am attempting to go to work today and already feel dreadful and I haven't walked out the door yet. It was honestly a very very scary few days, being unable to move, beyond getting to the bathroom, getting fluids and then lying down again...the progression of symptoms was awful too...now I just feel super dizzy, weak, only occasionally nauseous, but at least I can sit upright longer than 15 mins (I hope!), and hopefully can muster enough energy to get through the work day.

I also need to do a Vet Run for poor Joey, who MUST have those nasty teeth trimmed as they are about to start cutting into his flesh. I'll let you know if I get an appt.

I have had the same thing and after 2 weeks I think I'm finally on the mend.
Take it easy or you will relapse and feel worse.
I wish I could help you out. :heart:
Drink lots and sleep. :hugs:

I had seen a post too, but didn't realize it was so horrible! Please follow Mommy Sharlee's advice - she is right to say that you should take all the time you need to get better or else you might get worse... Use that Shelagh's touch that amazes us so much on rats onto yourself - you more than deserve it! :hugs:

Sending tons of healing vibes!

That sounds really unpleasant, I hope you're feeling better soon!

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk 2

You need to take care of yourself. If you were feeling that poorly this morning before leaving your house sounds like you are pushing yourself into returning to work too soon. Hang in there and get to feeling better soon. :hugs:

Oh my gosh Shelagh, I had no idea you were sick! Sorry, I don't get onto the computer often (my hand issues) but I am glad I checked today...get well soon and take it easy! Hugs to you... :hugs:

Back