Gapa's Daybed

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

This is my Gapa, who was returned to me in such bad shape, Lindssey gave him to her friend against my wishes, I checked on him through her Mom, & begged her to bring him back, it didn't take long & her mom brought him to me skinny bumble foot on each back foot, mites, no litter in his cage just his own mess & old food not a rag or anything, he was so glad to see me. Now he is a big all fixed up pretty man rat! Well he loves to nap with me on the computer desk, get some special treats, It's nice & warm & he loves to be right with me, comes out for petting once in awhile, I was just getting ready to print something, well ,he had to come out & check out what I was doing, promptly marked the paper I had in the printer, I kissed him telling him he was a good boy making sure all knew the printer & paper were ours & he licked Momma's nose, he was so proud of himself :wink:
GaPa.jpg

I personally would have slaughtered Lindsey. But, you know, I have anger issues.

I'm so glad you have him back.

Awww.. what a sweetie.

Sometimes we think we can trust people and in the end it's just not their thing. i'm so glad you got him back and he's now living the rest of his days with you.
I bet Lindsey won't ever do that again. :wink:

Thank you girls so much, I baby him very much to make up for whathappened to him he is so tame I let him free range in my computer room a lot, he loves it, always comes to stand up on Mommas leg & be scooped up & loved he just closes his pretty eyes & soaks each stroke in!

I'm so sorry for you both that he went thru that :cry: Thank goodness Mommy rescued him and nursed him back to such handsome health and is showing him off as he so deserves to be displayed and admired!

Yes, you're surely a little charmer Gapa! :kisses:

Back