Gapa Story Hour!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

you all know how tame & bonded he is to me, he has a bed on my computer desk & a fresh bowel of spring water each morning on ,my desk, since the cancer I am told only to drink bottled spring water fluoride & chlorine both cause cancer, It is funny the other day I was reading on a rat health sight we should only give our babies the same for the same reason, well he always begging for a nip of mine & Momma would give him some in the tiny lid, it was so cute this AM he went right to my water bottle so i get a tiny heavy bottom glass bowel & filled it, boy he drank, now tell me that isn't smart, he's no ones fools, who wants stale, warm ,,city water in a bottle when Momma will give you cool crisp spring water right buy your bed under the warm computer screen. Now down to the real story, this AM, I had Gapa on & my bed, KiKi came in & leapt on the bed, well she never hurts the rats, so she walks up slowely to Gapa, Gapa just walked slowly up, to KiKi head up staring eye to eye with KiKi, so funny KiKi backed off & jumped off the bed & Gapa marched back mack over to me & ploppedhis chubby self down like see mom, it's OK, I am here to protect you, I can' t believe how this rat loves me I will be devastated when I loss him!

:D Oh thank you My sweetie it is so good to be with all these young wonderful people, & my Gapa is over visiting the girls right now, I believe he has a hot date with my beauty blue girl Opal! :roll:

Oh, that's so cute! I can totally picture the whole scene. You have a very special little boy! It's good that you know that and cherish him as much as he obviously cherishes you.

Back