Game- The rat below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't drink coffee but I've seen my gfs do that to her. My rats actually don't steal any of my drinks..

The rat below me is an escape artist! The first sign of a cage being opend and he/she is right outta there!

Sometimes, I have squishy lazy boys, which I think automatically means they are sucks. Especially after just waking up though, then all they want is love.

The rat below me loves to hang out in the litter box.

i don't really have a litter box. litter training will not sink in -_- so no lol

the rat(s) below me get extremely annoying during cage cleaning? like when usually ignoring you they now try to get into the garbage bag, into the things you're hanging and back in the cage when they always want out.. that sort of stuff?

None of my rats do that but oh man littlematchstick on here... Her ratty sandy that just passed away fit that to a t!!! She was such a loner but as soon as we would clean cages she was like that!!!

The rat below me loves to nip and pull at jewelry.

That would be my Ziggy it's like he thinks licking me will make everything better even when I'm scolding his brother for getting into things he shouldn't

The rat below me always wanna jump into the chair when you are about to sit down?

Back