Fun at HRR - Sookie's bubs upd. page 6

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hugs: I know Pickles was a special boy. :hugs:

On a happier note, those babies are so adorable. I'm sure adoptions will pick up. :thud:

It was so cool to hear them making little squeaks and watch them shuffling around. At first we had Sookie out but she insisted on hiding her babies, which was stressful for her, so we put her back. lol

I also have new pictures of the older young boys looking for love.

Jason is Sookie's hubby.. brother? LOL gross.
April72011037.jpg

April72011028.jpg

Stubby tailed dude.
April72011036.jpg

April72011033.jpg

April72011038.jpg

Bernard's landing strip....
April72011032.jpg

Bernard and Jason being gentle with sweet Cedric. :heart:
April72011035.jpg

Jimmy came out to socialize the babies, too.
April72011041.jpg

6 black berks, 1 black hood, 1 beigey hood all for adoption! Lindy is going up North soon, Sudbury ways I do believe. Anyone have GGMR yet? :cheeky:

The kids will be 2 weeks old on Saturday!! Everyone is healthy and none of the babies are runty. Lindy picked a good theme: famous authors! Soon we're going to have names to faces for everyone. :D

Growing handful!
April122011021.jpg

Our 4 girls! Black berk, agouti berk/self, fawn hood, dove self/berk.
April122011006.jpg

April122011008.jpg

April122011009.jpg

Stacey, do any of these girlies catch your eye yet? :)
April122011001.jpg

Our 8 boys!
2 dove berk/selfs.
April122011013.jpg

1 mismarked dove hood, 1 capped with a bum spot. [I'm thinking about the capped boy myself..]
April122011014.jpg

1 fawn dude!
April122011016.jpg

2 agouti berks, 1 black berk!
April122011019.jpg

They are so adorable! :thud:
I was wondering..
Can berkshire occur with every color?
Waiting for a boy now, but don´t know what colors there will be in the litter yet.. And I don´t understand squat of genetics :(

eagle said:
Oh my, good thing they are there and I am here and I won't be there for another couple months. :laugh4:
But you'll be here in a couple of months, and I can save and deliver. :)

Those babies are adorable! But I have a special request, would love a pic of the sweet Stewart man. He will be coming home to Garson on Good Friday!!! Nic is adopting Stewie!

jorats said:
That babies are adorable! But I have a special request, would love a pic of the sweet Stewart man. He will be coming home to Garson on Good Friday!!! Nic is adopting Stewie!

I knew I was forgetting something. :emb: I'm so excited for him!! He's going to be so spoiled, I'm sure your sister will find a way to mend his broken heart. He misses his Rosie so much. I wanna bug Lindy to come over again tomorrow so I'll get his glamor shots ASAP. :)

Sausage; I don't think Lindy's had a King yet, that'd be great for the black kid! The capped kid is Soda Pop from The Outsiders, not following the theme but it suits him.. oh well. :)

Pit; I'll e-mail him to you. :wink2:

Gaurdian; Berks come in all colors as far as I know. There aren't any color specific marking variations that I can think of. :eek:

Back