from my fam to yours!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

keep forgetting now that I live in the USA, that the Canadian Thanksgiving is not on the same date as the american one...LOL

have a great Thanksgiving!! and please save me a piece of pie
any kind will do, I love em all. :D

this seems like as good a time as any to say how Thankful I am for the Rat Shack and all the great people here

and thankful for my :heart: rats :heart:
and even those two annoying but foot-warming cats :giggle:
oh heck, even my crazy family :roll: :lol: :heart:

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm super hungry and can't wait for Dad t oget home so I can have turkey! I also got to hug Misha Collins today, my life is complete. Turkey and Supernatural

Happy thanksgiving to all. I've made a promise to myself NOT to overeat this year. :pffft:

kscanuck785 said:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

keep forgetting now that I live in the USA, that the Canadian Thanksgiving is not on the same date as the american one...LOL

Thanks for clearing that up lol. I was wondering what the heck was going on

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's just hubby and me so we're not really celebrating, just enjoying a nice long, lazy weekend. Although... hubby did come home with a giant pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream. :cheeky:

Uh. I feel like a shmuck. I just realized now that I'm not a month off... That Canada DOES have Thanksgiving...
:oops:
Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Back