friends

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

I have a double Critter Nation and I have it split in two....in the top part is my four rats ....Phoebe, who is 40 months (in a few days).... Rafe who is 27 months (in a few days) and Gus and Griffin who are 8 months.
Griffin LOVES Phoebe...he always is with her...sleeping with her etc.
On the bottom section is Clair and Teeanna...they are roughly 4 months old. I don't have them all live together because my old girl has HED and can no longer get around very well and I don't want her to try....one level is enough for her to deal with.
They do all get out to play together every day and they LOVE one another.....Griffin especially LOVES Clair and Teeanna and plays with them and sleeps with them the whole time he is out.....I would move him in with them but then poor old Phoebe would have to sleep along...cause the others sleep up in the hammock where she can no longer go. So until she passes he will have his out time with his young friends....

DSCF1288.jpg

DSCF1287.jpg

Godmother said:
A wonderful ratty crew. :love7: When Phoebe hits the big 4-0 it will be time for a party!

I am hoping she will make it but she is really slowing down now. Still very bright and eating...but no muscle tone anymore, she can no longer use her back end and sleeps a lot. She is still enjoying life and does not have that tired look that old rats get...but her body is failing her. She is 40 months now....

Back