Friendly hello!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peace

Hi! I'm really excited to join this rattie community. I'm always eager to learn as much as I can about rats seeing as I'm not the most experienced rat owner. Right now, I only have one rat, but he's about to get two new playmates next month. I'm pretty excited and am preparing to quarantine and everything. Hopefully, it will go smoothly. Well, to say a little bit about myself, my favorite color is pink, and rats are slowly becoming my favorite animal. It already feels as if I couldn't live without them. I wish people would be more open towards them, though. I can't tell you how many grossed out reactions I've had when people find out I have a rat. Everyone seems to think they're filthy when ironically they're one of the cleanest animals you can bring into your home. Yeah, anyways, I'm pretty much fond of any animal. I volunteer at my local humane society, which is where I got my rat from, so I am getting more and more experience with different kinds of animals. Someday, I hope to become a small animal vet. Thanks for reading this overly long post, and I hope to befriend many of you in the near future!

Hi! and welcome!! How wonderful of you to have rescued your very first rat. They truly are amazing animals.
I bet your little guy/girl can't wait to get buddies too!

Back