Fresh fruit & veggie question

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bren

I am going to the grocery store today and I need to know exactly which fruits and veggies are good and safe for my girls, please.

Thank you for any info you can give

no problem! I was looking for a list of the stuff they can't have but I can't find it. I think that those two lists should do pretty well though. It's more about knowing what NOT to give than knowing what TO give :lol: However, someone did say recently that red grapes have anticancer stuff to them so be sure to get those!

I have to add as well, CALA LILY (the lily you see at funerals and weddings and such) is VERY poisonus to ALL animals. Keep your pets FAR away from it. Few things are worse than your pets getting in to your wedding flowers but one thing worse would be your pets dying just before or on your wedding day! :shock: :(

Willow Bean said:
I have to add as well, CALA LILY (the lily you see at funerals and weddings and such) is VERY poisonus to ALL animals. Keep your pets FAR away from it. Few things are worse than your pets getting in to your wedding flowers but one thing worse would be your pets dying just before or on your wedding day! :shock: :(

There is a link within the petratscanada link to poison plants too :D
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm ... cleid=1616

Back