freezer babies....babes are 4 weeks old!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the one of Lavender and her mini-me baby!

Edited: urgh, I called Lavender Violet... sorry Lavender (gives you an idea of just how crazed my family's ::cough::sister::cough:: packing has made me!)

we babysat the kids while mama had a wee nap... LOL I had forgotten how BUSY babies are!
They climed, they ran, they had Cole going crazy, and worrying they'd fall....

Coley realized it was easier to have free hands to keep those naughty babies from trouble!

but you can see by his face, he's finding it tough...

So he decided some 'talks' were in order... The black hoods are CRAZY lil things, and always in trouble! The beige boys seem more relaxed...

They didn't like the 'talks' so they stole his crackers! LOL

Then I was cutting up the fruit for rat snack time in the heat, and mama woke up, LOL

they all came out 1 by 1...

then when I took the fruit to the original freezer babies, I snapped some pics!
Marigold and Zinnia

Miss SnowDrop LOL trying to take the whole bananas

Lil Mouse, isn't she getting BIG!

That's all I got, because shortly after taking htese pics, I was FLOODED by the girls and Newman, and had to get the fruit out before they took it all on the others! LOL

Happy Mama

And they're off!

Coley likes the beige boys the best...

They do NOT like when I clean the cage, every day it's the same thing, you can actually see in their wee faces, "why? why do you keep doing this to us lady? now we're going to have to re dirty everything again".....

SAme thing with the hammocks, WHY lady, WHY?

Wrestling time!

They sure do like Cole!

AWWWWWWWWWW another awesome pic!

and Miss Lavender is coming around!!!!

Back