Free Male - West Vancouver

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderwolf

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/p ... 23907.html

Hello!

Just before the Christmas break, a friend of mine asked me to care for her male rat while she went away on vacation.
She later refused to take him back, and the last thing I need right now is another pet.
His name is Rio (though obviously this can be changed at any time) He is a fawn and white hooded fancy rat.
He's really very sweet and gets along with other rats. He comes with an okay sized two level wire cage (it has two houses and a water bottle)
I am not asking a re-homing fee, as I feel people should not be payed to give up a responsibility and expense.

I do not drive, so you will have to meet me in West Vancouver.

Anyone got a place for him, I hate hearing that he is all alone : (

I saw that one, I was considering posting it too!
I wish I could take him in. Excuses excuses, right, but if we all took in every rat we wanted we would end up on the hoarders show! :lol:
There's no way for me to do a proper quarantine. Any new rats are just not an option, as long as I don't even have a separate room at the least to quarantine, which I don't. Besides, after the experience with my last rats, I don't think a separate room is good enough anymore for quarantine. I simply just won't do it again. :?

Back