Free Male Dumbo Smeeze - Surrey BC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderwolf

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/p ... 76355.html

Large dumbo male rat with pink eyes and siamese markings (white body, dark nose, and dark tail area). He is about 5 1/2 months old and was originally a rescue. Super friendly, very relaxed, and with a low fear level. Always curious to watch what is going on. He will adjust very quickly to any new environment. He is too friendly to be a feeder so please look elsewhere if that's what you need a rat for. I will also throw in a small cage which will serve as a transport cage.

You guys have nooooooo idea how much I want him. But my parents said no :(

Anyone interested?

He's a cutey!
I am really, really regretting not getting a CN right off the bat, LOL.
But then again, I'm also glad because I'm sure it'd be full by now with all the needy ratties. :p
I wish there were more people on the Rat Shack that were from B.C that could take him and others!

KTyne said:
He's a cutey!
I am really, really regretting not getting a CN right off the bat, LOL.
But then again, I'm also glad because I'm sure it'd be full by now with all the needy ratties. :p
I wish there were more people on the Rat Shack that were from B.C that could take him and others!

I know right, we are few and far between.

Gah every time I tihnk about him I want him more :( I even sent an email asking if he is neutered... just on a whim that maybe they will change their mind if he is D:

That's just wishful thinking, but I'm sure the info will help draw more BC people in, I'll post it up once I find out from her.

Seriously, dumbo and smeeze and a boy.. it's like my dream rat right there in a conveniently placed bundle... and have the space (2 in a cage that holds 6)

i can't wait til I'm older and don't need to ask permission for everything : (

Yeah, exactly! He's gorgeous. I love dumbos, and smeezes, LOL. The thing with me is I have a cage that holds three and I have three in it, so it sucks for helping out any needy rats. :'(
It'd be cool if he was already neutered!

KTyne said:
Yeah, exactly! He's gorgeous. I love dumbos, and smeezes, LOL. The thing with me is I have a cage that holds three and I have three in it, so it sucks for helping out any needy rats. :'(
It'd be cool if he was already neutered!

It really would be awesome if he is neutered, since I know lots more people would be able to take him. But part of me is hoping he isn't, cause then I can't sit there and agonize over not having him :panic: Haha I don't have the cash on hand for a neuter at the moment. :wink2:

There is a rat vet in Coquitlam that does neuters for $50, if anyone is interested I can look up the name. I know she is quite experienced with them

Rissa said:
There is a rat vet in Coquitlam that does neuters for $50, if anyone is interested I can look up the name. I know she is quite experienced with them

Oh that's pretty good :O I will be sure to get the name form you if I'm ever looking for a neuter ;)

Hey so I got an email from the women, He is not neutered. He was abandoned at a pet store so she took him in. she unfortunately had females and well. you can put two and two together. Now she is trying to get rid of him because she can't afford a neuter. so i would love the name of the vet in couquitlem, in case she wants it.

Back