Free Gerbils, Woodstock, ON, CAN

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayla

:gaah: :redhot: :rant: ... I've emailed to arrange pick up if anyone is interested. I do want to make sure this person isn't breeding before I help them though.

http://woodstock.kijiji.ca/c-pets-to-gi ... Z128515440

Gerbals Ad ID: 128515440
Visits: 12
Address: Woodstock, ON View map
Date Listed: 18-May-09

i have 14 gerbals that must go i dont care where or what for i know it sounds bad but there are to many and no one wants them, there are males and females all different colours so if u had a reptile u could breed ur own food email me and let me know

Unfortunately for the gerbils, I found out this person is the same breeder that was trying to give away her extra rats not too long ago. She still breeds rats, but her buyer fell through for the gerbils. She will breed anything if she thinks she can make some money off of them. I already spent lots of time emailing her to try and gently persuade her to stop breeding, or at least be more responsible about it, but she will not change as she does not care.

I do not believe in helping breeders by taking their extra free animals. It is the animals that suffer, but she will keep breeding recklessly as long as someone will take her "problems" away for her. Even if I was to take all of her gerbils now, she could easily go get another pair to breed if she was promised some money for the babies.

:sad3: :batbeat:

Back