Free "adoptable" rats for your webpage/signature

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenshae

So, here's the thing. I'm working on opening a shop on Gaia Online...for the uninitiated, it's basically a place where you can sell colored "adoptable pets" for virtual currency, and people roleplay with them or just show 'em off in their sigs or whatever. Anyway, I'm not particularly good at coloring but I want to learn to get better.

Which is where you guys come in.

Post a picture of your rattie, and I'll do a free custom-colored sig "pet" of it, for you to do whatever you'd like with (except for re-sell in some way). Oh, and I should mention that the coloring is mine but the lineart is not, I purchased it from a friend named Ashley. This will actually not be the final art for the shop itself, but is nice for practice.

Here's an example of the lineart I'll be coloring:

dumbopew.png

Post away...I'll color up as many as I can handle and mark the thread "closed" when I can't take anymore, k?

Here is Stella. This could be a challenge! There are so many subtle details on a hairless rat's skin. Feel free to try her if you'd like to, but don't feel obligated.

Spade.png

Moon.png

(apologies if I botched this one a bit...I couldn't tell what was lighting and what was coloration in some parts of the ref. derp!)

KeeWee.png

BigHoodie.png

*takes a break for a bit* oh, crud. I need to remember to test for stray coloring on a background color before I upload....these transparent images are unforgiving >.>

Back