FREE 2 boys - person hates them - Truro NS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
on kijiji

============================

2 Adult Male Rats (brothers) to give away to someone who will take care of them and give them a home.
They were given to my 5yr old last xmas as baby's but as any other living thing they are no longer baby's!!
And he has very little interest in them
and I hate them
and his mother can no longer be responsible for them!!!

Respond to this add or text 902 254 4575

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/city-of-halifax/2-adult-male-rats/1089439282

basically unwanted and in danger .... like so very very many others

...... including another 25 babies and young rats in NS and no one will help any of them in any way .... :(

email I received ....

Look I really don't care what happens to the things I hate rats BUT the little critters are in luck because my son likes them he just can't take care of the properly he is only 6 so thanks for the info but they need to go soon my wife is going to hospital to have our baby and she will not be able to care for them and I can't touch them

Tell this idiot to find a humane society or rat rescue in the area; surely, one of those can help these two little rats?

I already suggested that ...... but it may not be possible .... recently someone was trying to save some baby rats and was unable to find a shelter in NS willing to take pet rats

GONE

Last edited:
Back