FREE 12 sweet babies born December 3 - near Edmundston NB - GONE

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Kijiji - see pictures in the ad

Note: They posted this ad over a month ago …… and I believe they just dropped the price
after discovering that they could not sell them

These babies are in danger.

Bienvenue dans notre petit projet d'amour en famille! Étant des amoureux de ces petits rongeurs adorables, mes garçons et moi avons décidé d'en faire un petit élevage pour en faire profiter d'autres amoureux comme nous. Connaissant la génétique de nos petits bébés, nous sommes en mesure de garantir des petits amours avec d'excellents caractères, adorant les gens et étant gâtés pourris! 12 petits bébés nés le 3 décembre maintenant disponible. Je serai très sélective

tel: 506 736 9212

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-petits-anim...es/1407559531?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:
Here is an English translation of the ad "Welcome to our little family love project! Being lovers of these adorable little rodents, my boys and I decided to make a small breeding for the benefit of other lovers like us. Knowing the genetics of our little babies, we are able to guarantee little loves with great characters, worshiping people and being spoiled rotten! 12 little babies born December 3rd now available. I will be very selective"

It looks like they are having more trouble than they think in trying to rehome them to good homes. If you are in the area and can help give them a home, please contact the ad poster, or if you can transport them to https://www.facebook.com/carebear.rescue/ in Montreal, that would also be of great help to the family?

KijijiBabyRatsEdmunstonFeb2019-01.JPG
KijijiBabyRatsEdmunstonFeb2019-02.JPG
KijijiBabyRatsEdmunstonFeb2019-03.JPG
KijijiBabyRatsEdmunstonFeb2019-04.JPG
KijijiBabyRatsEdmunstonFeb2019-05.JPG
KijijiBabyRatsEdmunstonFeb2019-06.JPG
KijijiBabyRatsEdmunstonFeb2019-07.JPG

Back