Fredericton, New Brunswick - 2 female rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...ge/1425106470?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2 Female Rats and Cage
$30.00
Posted about a month ago
Hillcrest Avenue, Chipman, NB(View Map)
Description

I am selling my 2 female rats and their cage. They must go to a good, experienced home. They’re about 6 months old.

Storm is a blue silvermane Irish Berkshire. She is the most shy out of the 2, but I’ve built a relationship with her, and I know someone else could as well in time. She is an escape artist as well. We’ve never been able to figure out where she’s escaping from, and her sister hasn’t been able to either.

Skye is a blue silvermane variegated. She’s the chubbier, and lazier of the two. She’s also more social than Storm, and always has been.

They MUST go as a pair, I’m not willing to separate them. I’m asking $30 for the rats. They will come with whatever food we have for them, including their homemade mix.

Their cage is $200. It’s a prevue hendryx feisty ferret cage. I paid close to $300 for it New. It will come with their space pod, the baskets we hang around the cage, and 3 food dishes. We will include the rats in the price of the cage, or they are $30 on their own.

Back