Foster Babies Updated Pictures: FEB 21

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

The baby in the last photo.... Oh I think I've died. You've killed me with cuteness!!! :wink: :lol:

Yes, i just love the double rexes! All of them are awesome and so fun to play with and to watch them play with each other.

I am going to miss them when they go. But i wont miss cleaning 3 cages and preparing so many meals each night; veggies, baby cereal, eggs...! I feel like i have 23 kids!

Cait said:
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

The baby in the last photo.... Oh I think I've died. You've killed me with cuteness!!! :wink: :lol:

Thats my baby!! :D

Thanks for the pics Tara!

Wow the babies are getting big now! And 4 have already left me... But i have lots of poop to clean still!

The Girls:
IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

The Boys:
IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Baldie! Haha!
IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

:D Oh my how much cutenes can one stand, I agree the last piccies look like some have wavy hair, Oh I just want to scoop them up & kiss & smell the sweetness! thank you for sharing!

:inlove: OMG! I missed the last postings,, Please Please, I can't stand it, I have to have that tiny black dumbo black boy with the bald head, I'd name Him Harry & love him with all my heart cause ratties that cute are rare, Oh Boo Hoo, if i were only closer!

Good Karma said:
Wow the babies are getting big now! And 4 have already left me... But i have lots of poop to clean still!

Baldie! Haha!
IMG_0761.jpg

Is this my boy?

I found names now. I am not really original but it took me a long time to find names. I love having dark names and names who means something to me.

So the smooth black boy will be Ozzy because Ozzy Osbourne also has smooth black hair.

The rex boy will be Sweeney because the character of Sweeney Todd has curly hair like rex rats. Apparently my rat has some white on his paw, Sweeney Todd has some white in his hair.

The double rex will be Sirius because Sirius Black can turn into a dog and change his apparence and a double rex rat also change his apparence.

I know I already used the names Ozzy and Sirius but I always wanted these names for black rats and since it was so difficult to have black boys, I used the names even if the rats were not black. Now I can use those names for black boys.

The little baldie boys are sooooo cute. I think my dream rat has to be a dark dumbo like one of these cuties.
It looks like they all LOVE that little "treasure" box. Great idea.

Back