Fortune cookies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Sparrow

The messages we find inside those cookies can have a twisted meaning if we had the words "in bed" at the end.

Here are 2 examples of messages we had tonight after eating in a vietnamiese restaurant. Enjoy!!

You have the ability to channel your energies into constructive activities in bed.

Your intense personality can make quite an impression on people in bed.

me and my family have been doing this for a while now and you never know what to expect.
sometimes we just end up laughing, forgetting not everyone knows about this and then we have to explain :giggle:

Even without adding the words, "in bed" at the end, I've gotten a couple funny fortune cookies in the past.

One fortune read simply, "You like Chinese food." Yeah, like I needed the cookie to tell me that! :wink:

The second fortune was rather pretentious: "You are very fortunate to be eating at this restaurant." That was the snootiest cookie I ever ate.

So, if I have to add "in bed" to these fortunes, I get:

1.) "You like Chinese food in bed." Okay, not very funny, but definitely accurate.

2.) "You are very fortunate to be eating at this restaurant in bed." Sounds like it could be fun! :cheeky:

My last fortune cookie came from an awsome asian place called Kichi. Nummy food :D Doesn't make sense if you add "in your pants" or "in bed" though o_O

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby

Was cute cause we were going through a pretty stressy time <3

Darnit I want a funny one >.<

Back