• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE NH USA- Martins half size playpen

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FOR SALE HALF SIZE (sm) MARTINS PLAYPEN, Brand new,

Paid $96 ($70 plus insurance & shipping) from Martins was Playpen was used for just 2 weeks for visiting rats,
It's in excellent like-new condition.
asking $50 OBRO (or best reasonable offer)
Moving and can't take this with me/ need the cash for movers :roll: :giggle:

From Martin's website: Our Rat Playpen has had rave reviews! A favorite of rat owners and ratties themselves, the Playpen provides an amazing 44" x 22" x 24" of safe, confined space for your pet to run and play. The flip-top lid closes securely to thwart escape artists. The mesh we use on our Rat playpens is ½" x 1" black powder-coated mesh. The Playpen collapses flat for easy transporting and storage. Best if used on a solid, flat surface. Simply add your favorite toys and watch your ratties have fun. The Playpen should be used under supervision.

Small Playpen measures 44" x 22" x 24"
Flip-top lid
Collapsible for easy transport and storage

PHOTOS SHOW PLAYPEN IN USE WITH HAMMOCKS, TOYS, SHELVES, ETC ADDED. these are not included in the price, however I do have some shelves etc that I can include for a small extra fee.
SORRY ADORABLE RATTIES IN THE PHOTOS ARE NOT FOR SALE :giggle:
PICKUP ONLY IN MANCHESTER NH
I'm sorry I can't ship nor transport this to you.
008-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-6.jpg

012-4.jpg

Back