foam flloor hockey balls?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriin

do you think they're bad to chew. i just threw one in the cage for something new to see if they would actually be interested in something. lol they all fought over it and took turns steeling it away and nibbling on it. they're just foam, anyoe think they're bad or would advise against it?

So long as they don't ingest. But if this was manufactured using chemicals in glue and paint and such... then I'd probably not give it to them.

I give my crew foam things all the time. If they are what I am thinking of, I would give it to them. Unless they are the balls with a painted plasticy type coating, then I may think twice.

I give my guys foam shapes, blocks, styrofoam balls, packing peanuts... they love it all.

yeah there is no paint covering them, those are the ones im talking about :)
also if you think about it. they chew the cage bars and the plastic bottoms and plastic huts and toys. how much worse could a foam ball be. not saying i would knowingly give them something i know thats not good for them. weather it can be helped or not
but thanks for the ideas never thought of using any of that. they were pulling the ball around my room so i figured id throw it in the cage and the shredded it. i guess that means they like it. and judging by the amount in the cage and on my floor im pretty sure they're not eating it lol

Back