FN Question

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

Would a one level I guess it's a 141 Ferret Nation be good for 5 girls? I know it would have to be modified.

Which would be better Martins or FN. I know everyone has their own preferance. Don't worry about the modifying. Just curious to know which one would be better.

Having my FN and having my 3 BIG boys in it on one level (still moding the lower level for the girls) I could see myself getting 2 or 3 more boys and another girl or two to fill up the space! I should think that 5 would be fine in a 1 level. As for the Martins or the FN, I am dreading having to do a full clean on that thing!! It's too big to take to the shower to hose down... I'll leave this question to people who have had both, but I am LOVING the full-width opening doors on the FN!!

I would have 5 girls in a single FN... if there was good use of the dead space. There's only one level so you would have to hang baskets, or even those big balls to add more usable space.
The 695 is good for 5 girls as well. There wouldn't be any modification needed at all, it's good for babies as well.

If you did go with the powder coated martins R695, you would want to get extra large doors and I would recommend the slide in tray.

Back