• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

fleece scraps 4 digging boxes- donated to MRR fosters

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I am over run with fleece scraps! Please help me clear some of these out of here :giggle:

I can fill a couple of medium flat rate boxes or at least one large flat rate box.
it's $12.35 for a medium box and $16.85 for the large.
I'll cram as much as possible into the box for ya!

just pay shipping and any fees, IF any.
There would only be paypal fees if you use a debit or credit card; you must use the personal and NOT the purchase option, as well. at least I think that's how it works. Paypal seems to change it's rules all the time :p

these are mostly small scraps suitable only for digging boxes but I do have another 30 gallon trash bag full of somewhat large pieces that would be good for crafts but probably not too many hammocks unless you were making mouse hammocks or patchwork hammocks or something.
They'd be good for catnip toys or something like that.

Please email me if interested- email is in my profile

If you don't want that much, I can do smaller poly bags of say, 12 oz but you'd need to pay an extra 25cents for the mailer,l cuz those aren't free like the flat rate boxes.
12 oz ships for $3.60 add .25= $3.85 (these mailers won't hold much more than 12oz)

It really wouldn't make any sense to ship these to Canada, you could buy yards of fleece for less than the postage :giggle:

Back