• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Flats& a bunk bed, great deal for a rescue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
***SOLD*** and donated to Rescued Rat Adoptions in IN

Assorted sizes of flat/standard hammocks + one bunk bed.

As you can see from the photos below, this time, there's just two prints, the Nighttime Owls and the nice summery Cactus/southwest print; what can I tell you, I've been craving sun and growing things lol

the longer hammocks that are not that wide are sized for CN and FN cages, they make great 'safety nets' for older rats and can function like an extra shelf.

These hammocks would be ideal for a rescue or any one with a lot of cages to outfit.
There's even a special price for rescues that is less than the cost to make these, so it's a partial donation of materials and a full donation of my time and labor, to a rescue.

Prices are listed under photos, buy more and save! (prices do not include shipping)
I do ship to Canada, but payment must be in USD (yeh I know, the exchange rate sucks right now :/)

Quantity discounts!!

Buy any 2 hammocks, get 10% off (purchase price, discount is not applied to shipping)
Buy any 3, get 15% off
Buy 4 or 5 hammocks and get 20% off
Buy 6 or more, get 25% OFF!

SPECIAL PRICE TO SHIP ALL OF THESE TO A RESCUE or foster home- JUST **$45** PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING!!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RESCUE! :flower:

shipping to the US for all hammocks (the full lot) is approx $12, (it would only cost $10 to ship to Peggy's rescue :stickpoke: ) Shipping to the west coast is the most, as I live on the east coast.

Shipping to a Canadian is $25

A $6 10.5" by 21.5"

B $6 10.5" by 20"

C $6 13.5" by 16"

D $4 13" by 9"

E $4 14" by 10.5"

F $4 11" by 13"

G $4 12" by 12" this can be hung together with I to make a bunk bed

H $5 10.5" by 21"

I $5 13" by 13" this can be hung together with G to make a bunk bed
J $5 13" by 15"

K $6 13" by 17"