finally... pics of the new place

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubchick

so the place is now decorated... and were finally settleing in. need to redecorate the kids room as soon as the top level of the fn is gone tho... will seem less crowded and im sure they will be happier. soon. they are settling in also. and their stress is coming down.
so withought any further adu... heres some pics...

the living room
DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

the entry way
DSCF0010.jpg

kitchen
DSCF0009-1.jpg

bathroom
DSCF0004-3.jpg

where the magic happens lol... bedroom
DSCF0005-2.jpg

DSCF0007-2.jpg

dining area
DSCF0008-2.jpg

Looks very nice, well worth the hassle of moving. Good to reassure yourselves that you can decorate an apartment, not just a rat cage! :lol: (I am only good with rat cages myself)

You're missing a Harry Potter book... i'm gonna guess Goblet of Fire.

Nice looking place!

hahaha you totally noticed my missing book..hahaha thats awesome!!! ya im missing # 5... i borrowed it from a friend when it came out ..and havent gotten around to buying it yet.. ive been looking at the second hand book stores.. ill get it eventually

ya we love this place.. im so excited about the dishwasher, as ive never had one before.. the open concept makes it easier to keep clean!! love it.
the guitars are lindsay's ... shes the one with the musical talent! and shes got a beautiful singing voice too!!

hehe "where the magic happens"..yaaaaaa.... and i guess i should have taken a pic of the fridge too like on mtv's cribs.. haha.. ill wait till after i do groceries maybe :p :giggle:

ya, was kinda fun decorating.. our place is more mature looking this time around. lol ....

Back