Finally... my CN thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jorats said:
My CN is on the way!

Did Allpetsfurniture send you new parts to replace the broken ones?

They are supposed to be on their way... but the replacement parts can apparently take some time.

I've been in contact with them to remind them I am waiting though, LOL

The last time one of my FN was damaged, I dealt directly with Midwest, they were fast and very nice. If Allpetsfurniture don't respond in a timely manner, then contact Midwest. They'll get you fixed up.

LOL, everyone has a different story when it comes to dealing with midwest or APF. I'd read a few stories of people dealing with Midwest where the service was rude and it took them forever to receive their stuff. That's why I hadn't bothered, hehehe.

I'm going to separate it into two, top half babies, bottom half my oldies but once the 6 babies reach 5 to 6 months, they'll get the whole CN. :joy:

The cage looks fantastic. Where do you get the lining? and how often do you have to change it?
Stupid me, I was thinking along the lines of Carefresh on plexiglass, but after seeing the material lining........way cool :thumbup:

I'm going to need this info when my time comes for new babies :happydance:

Back