Ferret Nation and Critter Nation Cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 almost 4 month old girls in a ferret nation and they can't get out. They were in there at about 3 months old actually, maybe even alittle younger, and one is small for her age and still can't get out. I would have preffered a critter nation though just because its easier for them to climb around on and hang things on.

Can't get out and Don't get out are two different things, mind you!

In previous cages I had girls who COULD get through the bars... they just didn't. Hehehe.

That IS true moon...we'll have to see what they decide to do :giggle: Yesterday my Jenny figured out how to get off my bed (or maybe Tyra taught her :roll: ) and she went under my dresser :panic: which is against the wall! So I spent an hour trying to get her out...THEN I figured out that all I had to do was take out the bottom droor and she was RIGHT there!! :doh: I felt sooo stupid!

Anyways, just had to tell that story! lol

LOL, an older pair of rats included one that was able to open the cage door. I remember figuring out he had gotten under my dresser, which is HUGE, and freaking out that I wouldn't be able to move it. Then I also realized that pulling the drawer would work, LOL

Back