Favorite game?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fujin

What is your favorite game? It can be a video game, or a board game, or any type of game, it just has to be a game, my favorite game is half-life, what's your favorite game?

I'm not really a game person but there are a few games that I am borderline addicted to: Mario Kart Wii (My online friend code is 4253-9949-8750, in case anyone wants to race. My name there is ijiwaru(star) and I'm almost always Waluigi), Mario Strikers Charged (again, I'm always Waluigi), Donkey Kong Country 1&2 and an obscure game from 1999, Silver by Infograms. It's an awesome game, but NOBODY knows about it...they unfortunately gave it a really generic name and the company was taken over or something not long after. It's pretty damn awesome, especially considering it's 11 years old. It's for PC and Sega Dreamcast and if you can find any version of it, I highly recommend you give it a shot.

Yahtzee, Mario Kart (for the gamecube) and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time!

ryelle said:
world of warcraft or sims - on either one allll day long

hehe i use to be like that when i first started playing WoW but now lately i only go on for a couple hours a day.

Sims is fun too i have a couple of their games also.

Oh i do play sometimes need for speed most wanted on the comp its the only version i like :D

I've always been a big Sims fan.... played TS1 and TS2 pretty heavily and I've dabbled in TS3. TS2 is still my favourite, as three just hasn't captured me the same way, and until it has pets I just wont be able to give it any of my time.

I have hardly been playing at all over the last year but I got some simming in this weekend.

As for other games, I love UNO and Clue.

Moon said:
I've always been a big Sims fan.... played TS1 and TS2 pretty heavily and I've dabbled in TS3. TS2 is still my favourite, as three just hasn't captured me the same way, and until it has pets I just wont be able to give it any of my time.

I have hardly been playing at all over the last year but I got some simming in this weekend.

As for other games, I love UNO and Clue.
OMG! We need to play Clue!!!

My husband and his friends (now our friends) are big gaming freaks. They are into RPGs and card games I love so many.
I really like
Dungeons and Dragons (I'm a total geek now LOL)
Munchkin
Pit (most fun trading game ever, make sure to have your nails short when you play this)

Our friend recently bought a game called Dominion, it's so fun and Wayne found it online so we play that often
I also have been introduced to Settlers of Catan and it's a lot of fun as well.
Then there are the xbox games, I really like the lego games we are doing batman right now, it's so fun.
I also like Euchre and Canasta.
Yep big gaming freaks.

Oh i also like playing scene it(DVD board game) Disney one hehe

Not much into the ps,xbox ones as we can not afford to have one really or the newer versions but we do have a gamecube i play spyro sometimes on it.

I love to play spoons and speed when it comes to cards and am more than slightly addicted to majhong. Playing spoons is a full contact sport around my family though :laugh4:

my fav game is called what would you do if. it requires 2 or more people. sometimes it makes sense .. sometimes it doesnt.. but either way its a HOOT!
it requres people, paper and a pencil and an imagination.
everyone writes a situation and what they would do in the situation on the paper (example: person one writes: what would you do if you saw your crush picking their nose and eating it.?... i would walk away disgusted and puke all over the place.
player 2 writes: what would you do if you your dog stole your sandwich ? ... i would cry and go make another sandwich...)
then player one asks player two his/her situation and player two responds with their answer and vice versa (example. what would you do if you saw your crush picking their nose and eating it? i could cry and go make another sandwich..... / what would you do if your dog stole your sandwich? .. i would walk away disgusted and puke all over the place.)

this can be frikin hilarious at times.. so much so you can barely read your answer cause you are laughing so hard you are crying and just cant get the words out. lol

Back