Fantastic Discovery!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra_J

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to congratulate you on having such great taste in companions :joy:
I'm sad to say that i'm currently ratless but even after the passing of my first pair of males (litter mates) a couple years ago. I remain a fan of such great pets. I started reminiscing about my boys the other day and found your site and it pleases me to see all the support and advice you give the rat-loving community!... I'm currently on the search for 2 new dumbo boys to bring into my home again so i'm really hoping I can use this site to find the right ratties for me. I'd appreciate any word of available adoptions in my area of Cambridge ON and I'd be willing to drive within a 3 hour radius. If i can figure out the whole picture thing.. I will attempt in posting my late rats below RIP :heart:

Thanks again for providing such a great site!

jorats said:
Hi and welcome to the shack!
Your sweeties are gorgeous.... and you are in luck, how far are you from Orangville? They've got dumbo boys at the shelter. :joy:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5867

Thanks so much! it's a little on the late side to get in contact with anyone today - But I did send them a contact message via the SPCA site so we'll see what they say. I hope they are still available for adoption because I think i'm already in love and i haven't even seen them yet! :cuddle:

And poor little guys... just 3 weeks and without their mom :(

I believe the dumbo boys are actually a girl and a boy that Cityratt is fostering.

Do they have to be dumbos? There is a pair of baby boys taken in by Petguy whom we all thought had been happily rehomed. There are pics and posts on here about them, then we saw an ad for the boys needing a home on Kijiji... :sad3:

These lovely boys are in Guelph :)

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6057

and here are the posts
viewtopic.php?t=5727

and his other thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5726

Back