Familiar faces for Shelagh

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cigar

Lindy bought a double CN for the girls because the Martins are a pain to clean. Your girls and their friends begged to say hi. :heart:

April12011015.jpg

Isaboo
April12011020.jpg

Doc
April12011022.jpg

Silly 'gouti girl.
April12011016-1.jpg

Red?
April12011007-1.jpg

One of the crazy Berks.
April12011018.jpg

Stubby! Loves to groom his harem.
April12011017.jpg

Isaboo says "Hugs and kisses!!"
April12011010-1.jpg

Isaboo is so soft. I like to just pick her up and rub her against my cheek. LOL

Oooh thanks Cigar!!

The girls look so content and all grown up now. :heart: :heart: Isaboo is such a charismatic rat that is also a real cutie eh? How are the 4 PEW girls? Do they all love their Stubby man? :joy:

Your babies are gorgeous!! :bow: Stubby Man is a heart breaker! :thud: I gotta say I love those Critter Nations!!! Except for the plastic trays (two of my girls think it's fun to chew the corners while waiting for their turn on the wheel!!) :gaah:

I wanna say that Doc is the only PEW in the bottom of the CN with Mr Stubbs but he's very fond of her. He chases her down and cleans her up *just right* despite her protests. Hehe. Doc is the low rat on the totem pole and when Sookie first arrived we tried to intro them.. no dice! Doc wouldn't be polite. I guess she wants Stubby all to herself. :cheeky:

The other 3 are more laid back, if not a bit more choosey about their cagemates, and live with miss Isaboo. She really is a sweetie, I thought she was velveteen or something but Lindy showed me the slight curl in her whiskers. When I first started helping Lindy I commented on how nice the PEW's were and she said "That's because they're from Shelagh!" :wink:

Momofmany, I'm lucky my fosters don't chew the pan! The rescue rats really find more joy in sending LJ to the dollar store for more fleece on a weekly basis than chewing the pans to be honest. lol

lilspaz68 said:
How is Lilah too? She was just a sweet, pretty girl but didn't have a strong personality like Isaboo or even the PEW lasses.

Which little girl is Lilah again? The silverfawn or a PEW?

Dazzle, it's a chinchilla bath! There are clips that keep it where it belongs. They were free with the CN that LJ bought!

Wheelie tail is cute.
April122011035.jpg

Is it just me or do they look guilty? lol
April122011030.jpg

April122011031.jpg

Cramming her nose in the corner of my mouth.
April122011036.jpg

April122011023.jpg

April122011032.jpg

One of your pretty little PEWs has a URI but she loves baytril so there's no complaints.

Back