Faith

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Faith is 22 months old. Lately she has been less active, puffy and losing weight. She also keeps sneezing. She seems much more passive .... I started her on baytril a few days ago but it hasn't helped.
Tonight Faith was somewhat interested in cheerios and then lost interest. She did not even take one from me. She has licked baby cereal and meds off my finger. The way she takes food off my finger reminds me of Jacob :sad3: (Jacob had a series of strokes.)

She is standing with her head and shoulders down, not straight ahead.
And on my lap and on the bed she just motors along, heading for/over the edge with no concern as to what the drop may be.
Started her on pred and chlorpalm a few min ago ...

Hoping it isn't pt, wondering if maybe she fell, if it might be her heart ....

September08Faithonbed.jpg

Faith on my bed

September08Faithmotoringalong.jpg

Faith motoring along

September08Faith.jpg

Faith, passive but unimpressed

Hope and Joy are the two moms - both doing well at over two years.
Faith and Peter are the two babies - definitely twins, not sure who is their mom and who is their auntie. Peter and Faith will be two years old in November. Peter has a lump that will hopefully soon be removed.

Faith failed the cheerio test for a second time. This time she did take one from me in her mouth but dropped it and ignored it. She is now eating baby cereal out of a saucer with gusto but the way she wades in and her head movements :sad3: not Faith ... looks neurological :sad3:

Faith fell ... or walked out of the open ( :doh: ) door on the CN cage last night ... she seems ok ...
So now Faith is restricted to one level.
She was very active last night ... patroling the cage ... she got stuck in corners a couple of times ...
Fortunately her cagemates are being good to her.
Pred isn't causing any positive changes :sad3:

Back