Facebook Site for Valleyfield Babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

If you're interested in following their stories, I've created a site for the remaining 19 babies from Valleyfield who are looking for homes who I posted about earlier this week . Hopefully this will help spread the word a little more. :)

https://www.facebook.com/littleblessingsratrescue

(Should have chosen my the web address more carefully. I don't claim to be a rescue, but am just trying to support the SPCA Valleyfield's efforts in finding homes for them. They are a co-admin on the site.)

I sent the link to my colleague. She was to speak with her boyfriend on Thursday night, but I didn't hear of it... Have to admit it's CRAZY time at work. Hopefully, the pictures will have them cave in! :cheeky:

Unepuce said:
I sent the link to my colleague. She was to speak with her boyfriend on Thursday night, but I didn't hear of it... Have to admit it's CRAZY time at work. Hopefully, the pictures will have them cave in! :cheeky:

Thank you so much! I hope I hear from her. :)

They're all so cute!! Beautiful markings!!! :D I'm glad to see they're getting the best of care :) I definately would have adopted a few but I'm helping out a friend and have 7 new girls coming in this weekend :)

rats en folie said:
They're all so cute!! Beautiful markings!!! :D I'm glad to see they're getting the best of care :) I definately would have adopted a few but I'm helping out a friend and have 7 new girls coming in this weekend :)

They really are a group of pretty little ratties.
Way to go on taking in 7 yourself! Are you fostering? How old are they?

They're between 5 months and 1 1/2 years. I'm not fostering them, For personal reasons my friend cannot keep them anymore. She asked me if I would be able to take a few for her. I couldn't resist. But now I'm at my maximum!! :)

rats en folie said:
They're between 5 months and 1 1/2 years. I'm not fostering them, For personal reasons my friend cannot keep them anymore. She asked me if I would be able to take a few for her. I couldn't resist. But now I'm at my maximum!! :)

That's incredibly kind of you. I would be very grateful and relieved. Please post pics!

Back