Excuse my being gone!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

Hey all! I am so sorry I haven't been online as much as usual (which is a LOT) and I am not ignoring the forum or anything like that. I am at my sister's house helping take care of her after her surgery, and I can't get on the internet everyday. Very busy here. :( But I miss you guys, and I promise to catch up as soon as I can.

*hugs to you all*

With college coming so fast I'm not suprised you're busy! I hope your sister is doing better though. *hugs* I'm packing up myself right now to move out tomorrow morning and even though I've done this before it doesn't get less busy, lol.

Thanks everyone! :D She is doing GREAT. In fact, we are heading out to Kohl's later to get some shoes for the kids for school. She really is doing much better than we would have figuired (she had her breasts reduced, nothing major). She just can't do simple things like washing her hair, dressing herself, lifting anything, changing her dressings and bandages, things of that nature.

I figured I can get online for a few minutes a day between cooking and cleaning and doctoring and minding the chil'ens. 8) It's keeping me on my toes, that's for sure. Plus I am running around getting stuff for the dorm. I get about 2 hours from 7-9 when my bro-in-law is home to run out and buy whatever we need and make a stop or two for me personally. It works.

Ha ha, you guys will find this funny: Just now, my sister was telling her husband that before we left, she needs her purse down because she can't reach it. He tells her she can't carry it around because it's heavy. And Hunter, my nephew who's 6, says, "I will carry it for you!" with the most excited and earnest face you've ever seen. You can imagine his dad's reaction while me and his mom just laughed. :lol:

lol... That's too funny, I can imagine daddy's face.

You are a great sister to be there for her. My sister has been there for me countless of times so I know just how grateful we are to have you guys.

She's been heaping on the praise, but really I don't feel like I'm doing too much here... But it is fun, and I am having a great time with everything. :) She gets her sutures out the 14th, I believe. :) So that will cut out some work just that there.

Back