Eww!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pommie

So during out time the girls were just hanging out on the head board of my bed. They were investing my shoulders as I was leaning up against my head board. The next thing I know, someone has peed and it ran down my back inside my shirt. :rant:

Very surprising!!! :shock:

Ever have anything like that happen to you? I'm glad they don't pee to much. :giggle:

Sorry kinda a gross post, but I thought it was funny!! I wanted to share. :oops:

Not to me personally but a few years back, we brought home two 4 week old boys and Victor sat on my mums shoulder and pooped all down her back... luckily on her top, but that top couldn't be used again.... eugh.

Rachael said:
Not to me personally but a few years back, we brought home two 4 week old boys and Victor sat on my mums shoulder and pooped all down her back... luckily on her top, but that top couldn't be used again.... eugh.

Oh my!! :shock: Glad it wasn't in her shirt tho. D:

I have gotten lotsss of pee on me. Haha all of a sudden its warm.. Ahhh ahaha I used ot put the girls back in the cage when they pee on me, but I think they then realized that if they wanted to go 'home' they could just pee' haha

Yop... that fear poo thing... when I first got Picolo, I took him out one morning while I was preparing my ratties breakfast and he went to hide in my shirt. We go about our business and after my own breakfast is eaten, I feel something cool on my belly, so I reach out to see what it is... and that's when the stink came alive. All this about 5 minutes before I had to rush out to catch the train to work!!! :sick2:

And I also took one of my previous rats to the vet one night, decided to keep her on my shoulder for the drive - mistake! I got there and my shoulder and back where wet with pee... :roll:

I've been peed and pooped on plenty of times. If I never wore anything that's been peed or pooped on again I'd be out of clothes. :giggle:

Mamarat, when I was reading the post & comments I was waiting for someone to say that, or else I was going to.

Fear poop is the worst though! Bleh. So gross. lol

Unepuce, remember when you got Tanner & Hunter? Stinky! They stunk up our car, can't imagine what yours smelled like during the ride home. :laugh4:

Shen is the king of peeing and pooing on me and everything around him. He doesn't as much...unless something startles him and almost everything does. Last time I had him out he was doing so well until it was time to go back in the cage, which meant being picked up. He scratched me, hard. When that didn't work he peed everywhere.

Haha aww that sucks! I've only been peed on once, Missy got up to get off my lap but wasn't quick enough.

She also peed on my boyfriend. My boyfriend was like oh let me make my shirt like a hammock and was cradling her in it, and well, she peed in it like she pees in hammocks :giggle:

Definitely I've been 'loved' a few times in either way - But for the most part I just keep an eye out on out-time, so they aren't stretched to their wee bladders' limits. To let them have extended bed-roaming time, I bring them up in the travel cage (as you see in the photos of the Pips). It's got some food and water and bedding in there - and I have actually seen them doing their business in there, only to come running back out to rejoin the fun.

Usually, they learn pretty fast - but fear poops and marking pee I do find almost impossible to solve - some rats just can't help but be afraid of everything, and have to mark everything too... >.<

Only time the Pips let go fear poops is when they get super stinky and get bathed - but by the time the fear poops come out, the Burt's Bees organic baby body wash is in full swing and smells like yummy honey - and fear poops hit the water never smell so bad. I grab them out fast though, chuck them in the toilet and then flush once the girls are back in my room.

I guess I'm loved!! :D

Seems like they pee a lot and sometimes while they are just walking too. I guess they are marking?

M0onkist said:
Definitely I've been 'loved' a few times in either way - But for the most part I just keep an eye out on out-time, so they aren't stretched to their wee bladders' limits. To let them have extended bed-roaming time, I bring them up in the travel cage (as you see in the photos of the Pips). It's got some food and water and bedding in there - and I have actually seen them doing their business in there, only to come running back out to rejoin the fun.

Usually, they learn pretty fast - but fear poops and marking pee I do find almost impossible to solve - some rats just can't help but be afraid of everything, and have to mark everything too... >.<

Only time the Pips let go fear poops is when they get super stinky and get bathed - but by the time the fear poops come out, the Burt's Bees organic baby body wash is in full swing and smells like yummy honey - and fear poops hit the water never smell so bad. I grab them out fast though, chuck them in the toilet and then flush once the girls are back in my room.

I like the idea of having the travel cage out for them. I might do that. :D

LOL!

I remember once, I was lying down on the floor on my side and my beautiful Radar climbed up on me, cuddled in my neck, then got up and peed in my EAR!!! Ewwwwww!

Haha some of these storys are brilliant! :laugh4:

Think the worst time I can remember being peed on was not to long ago. I had walked up to the girls cage and Milly was looking sweetly out at me so I got her out to make a fuss and kissed her on the tummy.......and she peed on my chin :emb:

Back