Evangeline (dumpster Girl)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is so adorable :heart: What the heck is wrong with people dumping rats, it just kills me to wonder how scared she was. I'm so glad you took her in she is beautiful :)

well done Lynds :)
if the people who saved her had no idea what they were doing and were rather nervous with her, then she probably knew it which didn't help with her fears. she's in good hands now and she knows it :)

Awww, she's so pretty. Are there other ratties that could be possible cage mates.
What are people thinking when they open the door and toss them out! Geez!

That's wonderful news she was picked up by those people - so many people wouldn't have bothered. Glad to hear she's not a chronic biter. You probably smelled like RAT! to her, a very nice smell to a scared little girl. Yay!

Glad you were able to take her in...
She's really cute!

I had a friend, when I was in highschool, who was threatening to let his rat loose in his yard as well...
I told him that rat would probably die out there very quick but he didn't care.
I was unable to take it in, but I finally convinced him to ateast drop it off at the SPCA. I really don't understand how people can do that

MMak said:
Glad you were able to take her in...
She's really cute!

I had a friend, when I was in highschool, who was threatening to let his rat loose in his yard as well...
I told him that rat would probably die out there very quick but he didn't care.
I was unable to take it in, but I finally convinced him to ateast drop it off at the SPCA. I really don't understand how people can do that

Same! my friend loved them, but her mom suddenly wouldn't let her keep them. I had to scramble around and find a new home for them quick. I was so scared she was going to do it.

I bet Evangeline was just bitey from being scared.

Back