Ethan ♥

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

[center:spq2utrg]
17932_326498935451_506870451_4669189_452351_n.jpg
[/center:spq2utrg]

Ethan has been in a cage at the Toronto Humane Society for almost 2 YEARS. Please forward this information to any and everyone you think might be interested in giving him a loving home where he can live out the rest of his golden years happily in comfort.
-maria

---------

Ethan
A120087

Male(s)/Female(s) (Neutered), 14 years

Hello, my name is Ethan. I am a 14 year old, neutered male. I have been in the shelter since March 2008. I am diabetic and need an insulin injection twice a day, as well as my blood glucose monitored a few times a week. The staff at the shelter has a method for these that I don’t seem to mind and they will be happy to show you how to do it. I am a very sweet and affectionate boy who loves to sit on laps and pass endless hours being lazy. Playing with cardboard boxes and paper bags is also a favourite pastime of mine, when the mood strikes me to be active. J I have lived with other cats before and we all got along very easily.

I am urgently seeking a special needs forever home that is willing to support me with my condition. THS is offering to supply my new family with a glucometer, as well as a 6 month’s supply of glucose strips, insulin, and insulin needles! I also need dental surgery and will probably have very few teeth, but the shelter will take care of the procedure before I go to my new home. If you are willing to give an old boy like me a chance to live my last years in the comfort of a loving home, please ask about me at the cat desk, or call about our Permanent Placement Program:

416-392-2273 x2354.

OMG what a wonderful boy! I just LOVE sweet old boys! If my place wasn't already too full of animals, and I didn't already have a foster cat that desperatly needs a home (Poor lexy has been here since LAST May) I would totally take that sweet boy. I REALLY hope he gets a home. It makes me so sad when older special needs furbabies are over looked....

I just got word on FB that Ethan is now in a foster home. Hopefully it will be a 'failed' one and he gets to stay for good. :D

Aww poor little guy being there for 2 years.

So glad someone has offered their home to foster him. I would take him on in a heartbeat if i lived anywhere near him, he deserves to live the rest of his life being spoilt.

Back