Emily the Stray rat

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

I got an email a couple hours ago that the person's daughter was having supper at her boyfriends and a white rat decided to dine with them. The boyfriend freaked out and wanted to kill it but thankfully the daughter scooped her up and brought her to her moms.

Emily is a sweet Siamese Dumbo. I think she must be pretty young as she walks on her tip toes. She's quite skinny but pretty friendly. It looks like she may have bumblefoot started. I'll get a better look once she settles in a bit. Who knows how far or where she walked from.

There is a park near by so I'm thinking someone dumped her and she found her way into the house through the pipes. The lady said Emily pushed open the vent and came out to have some dinner.

She is very curious and was checking things out.

Gotta groom after having a bath.

Only a smeezer would be so bold to invite themselves to the table. sweet girly, how very luck she is that the girl recognized she was domestic. wonder where on earth she came from??

Wow what a lucky girl! I bet that was such a scary experience for her I must agree an angel was deff looking out for her

Emily is pretty fearful so we're going to have to really work with her. She got me pretty good on my thumb today lol Didn't bleed but hurt like a sob. Her qt mom's are going to do a lot of one on one in the shirt. I think that will help her a lot. Once she's done qt then I think we might intro her with Pheobe and Pipper. They're pretty easy going girls.

How precious - leave it to the man to panic over a cute little rattie! Glad she found her way to you. She looks like my Finn, but he would never be that brave - he's a "chicken" rattie, but such a lover boy!!!

Back