Emergency Foster Home rqd for dog.... Toronto On

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

I received this on the HHP email list recently... Kate runs a small private rescue and doesn't have any affiliated foster homes. She could really use a hand!!!

Subject: EMERGENCY FOSTER NEEDED
>
>
>
>
> Hey gang.
>
>
>
> Well we have had a bit of a ruff morning...
>
>
>
> Our new rescue, Abby that we have had for about 1 1/2 weeks now got into a fight with one of my other dogs. Long story short...A VEC visit and a few stitches later, the dogs all seem to be okay (still need to get a closer look at my dog Buddy). I myself seem to have gotten the worse of it...Of course I have to get right in there sticking my hands in mouths to be sure no one gets hurt. As always it starts and ends so quickly.
>
>
>
> Abby is a nice dog (doesn't it always start like that), but she can not stay in my home...It is not right for her or my guys...She needs to find another place ASAP. I would be more then happy to have someone foster her for us, and continue to work with her myself (I hoped to get her into some obedience classes)...Or if any other rescue has a spot we could pass her on...
>
>
>
> We are looking for a place where there are no other dogs in the home...Or with an experinced home older, calm dogs...Abby has been okay with my cats, but after this I would say no cats (as a precaution). She is up to date on all her vaccs, spayed, etc.  If she had a foster, but remained with Dog - Ma Pet Rescue her food and medical would all be covered.
>
>
>
> I hope someone can help.
>
>
>
> Please reply off list so as not to fill up anyones e-mail... info @ dog-mapetrescue.com (no spaces).
>
>
>
> Thank you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Kate Gartley
>