Eggs while eating Oxbow

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how old are the rats? for young or pregnant rats, I think some ppl will give a bit of eggs as an extra protein source but I"m not sure it's needed.

maybe if the rat is under weight?

I only give scrambled eggs on rare occasions as a special treat, OR if I have an ill or very old rat who isn't eating well; those who aren't eating much almost always go for them, always a relief when you're worried about lack of intake. But I'm sure a lot of foods work that way.

I only give scrambled eggs on rare occasions as a special treat, OR if I have an ill or very old rat who isn't eating well; those who aren't eating much almost always go for them, always a relief when you're worried about lack of intake. But I'm sure a lot of foods work that way.
Thanks, for now I'll stick with Oxbow, veggies, and fruit.

I usually buy the organic baby food that comes in those squish packets.
baby-food.jpg
they're about $1.25 each from my local grocery store. Usually I only give them a little or to mix it with icky medicine.

Mine love crunching on uncooked penne pasta. I think the ridges make it easier for them to hold on to. I also give them Earth' s Best organic baby food if I'm feeling lazy or running late and I don't want yo prepare veggies.

Back